Meaning of SEALED
|Pronunciation: || ||s'eeld|
| ||Definition:|| |
- [adj] closed so tightly as to be airtight or watertight
- [adj] (of walls) covered with a coat of plaster
- [adj] covered with a waterproof coating; "a sealed driveway"
- [adj] (Australia) having been paved
- [adj] determined irrevocably; "his fate is sealed"
- [adj] closed or secured with or as if with a seal; "my lips are sealed"; "the package is still sealed"; "the premises are sealed"
- [adj] established irrevocably; "his fate is sealed"
- [adj] undisclosed for the time being; "sealed orders"; "a sealed move in chess"
SEALED is a 6 letter word that starts with S.
| ||Synonyms:|| ||certain, concealed, corked, covered, irrevocable, irrevokable, paved, plastered, sealed off(p), stamped, tight, unopened|
| ||Antonyms:|| ||uncertain, unsealed|
| ||See Also:|| ||closed|