Meaning of SHIT
|Pronunciation: || ||shit|
| ||Definition:|| |
- [n] a narcotic that is considered a hard drug; a highly addictive morphine derivative
- [n] something of little value; "it is not worth a damn"; "not worth shucks"
- [n] unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements); "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
- [n] (obscene) insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- [n] a coarse term for defecation; "he took a shit"
- [n] a small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
- [n] obscene terms for feces
- [v] have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
- [v] give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
SHIT is a 4 letter word that starts with S.
| ||Synonyms:|| ||asshole, bastard, betray, bull, bullshit, buncombe, bunk, bunkum, ca-ca, cocksucker, crap, crap, crap, damn, darn, defecate, denounce, diacetylmorphine, dickhead, diddley, diddly, diddlyshit, diddly-shit, diddlysquat, diddly-squat, dirt, dogshit, dump, give away, grass, guff, H, heroin, hogwash, hoot, horse, horseshit, Irish bull, jack, junk, make, mother fucker, motherfucker, peach, poop, prick, rat, rot, scag, shite, shop, shucks, smack, snitch, SOB, son of a bitch, squat, stag, take a crap, take a shit, tell on, tinker's dam, tinker's damn, turd|
| ||See Also:|| ||BM, defecation, dejection, disagreeable person, drivel, dung, egest, eliminate, excrete, faecal matter, faeces, fecal matter, feces, hard drug, inform, laxation, lug, lugsail, ordure, pass, sell out, shitting, small indefinite amount, small indefinite quantity, stool, tip off, unpleasant person, worthlessness|