Meaning of ORGANISATION
|Pronunciation: || ||`orgunuz'eyshun|
| ||Definition:|| |
- [n] the act of organizing a business or business-related activity; "he was brought in to supervise the organization of a new department"
- [n] the act of forming something; "the constitution of a PTA group last year"; "it was the establishment of his reputation,"; "he still remembers the organization of the club"
- [n] the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically; "his organization of the work force was very efficient"
- [n] an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized; "his compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"; "we can't do it unless we establish some system around here"
- [n] an organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
- [n] a group of people who work together
- [n] the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
ORGANISATION is a 12 letter word that starts with O.
| ||Synonyms:|| ||administration, arrangement, brass, constitution, establishment, formation, governance, governing body, organization, organization, organization, organization, system, system|
| ||See Also:|| ||AA, activity, administration, advisory board, affiliate, Alcoholics Anonymous, alignment, alinement, alliance, association, authorities, beginning, bench, blue, body, brotherhood, calendar, citizens committee, classification system, coalition, collectivisation, collectivization, colonisation, colonization, commencement, commission, committee, communisation, communization, company, Congress of Racial Equality, contrivance, coordinate system, CORE, county council, data structure, defence, defence force, defense, defense force, delegacy, delegation, denomination, deputation, design, disposal, distribution, enterprise, establishment, executive, federation, federation, fiefdom, fire brigade, fire company, force, foreign mission, frame of reference, genetic map, government, government officials, gray, Greenpeace, grey, hierarchy, host, institution, Irish Republican Army, itemisation, itemization, judiciary, labor union, lattice, line of defence, line of defense, line organisation, line organization, listing, living arrangement, machine, management, membership, methodicalness, mission, missionary post, missionary station, musical group, musical organisation, musical organization, National Trust, NT, officialdom, order, ordering, orderliness, party, Peace Corps, pecking order, personnel, plan, planning board, political machine, political party, polity, pool, power structure, professional organisation, professional organization, quango, quorum, randomisation, randomization, rank, rationalisation, rationalization, Red Cross, reference frame, reference system, regime, reorganisation, reorganization, Salvation Army, self-organisation, self-organization, settlement, shake-up, social group, social unit, start, statistical distribution, structure, syndication, systematisation, systematization, Tammany, Tammany Hall, Tammany Society, territorialisation, territorialization, top brass, trade union, trades union, troupe, union, unionisation, unionization, unit|