Meaning of FAVOUR
|Pronunciation: || ||'feyvur|
| ||Definition:|| |
- [n] an act of gracious kindness
- [n] souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- [n] an advantage to the benefit of someone or something; "the outcome was in his favor"
- [n] an inclination to approve; "that style is in favor this season"
- [n] a feeling of favorable regard
- [v] consider as the favorite; "The local team was favored"
- [v] treat gently or carefully
- [v] promote over another
- [v] bestow a privilege upon
FAVOUR is a 6 letter word that starts with F.
| ||Synonyms:|| ||favor, favor, favor, favor, favor, favor, favor, party favor, party favour, prefer, privilege|
| ||See Also:|| ||advance, advantage, advantage, allow, approval, benignity, consider, countenance, cracker, cracker bonbon, disposition, elevate, good turn, inclination, keepsake, kick upstairs, kindness, let, permit, promote, raise, reckon, regard, relic, save, see, snapper, souvenir, spare, tendency, token, turn, upgrade, vantage, view|